A good day, though I remain vaguely depressed. My taxes are weighing on me more than they really should. I just find the process of figuring my taxes to be stressful and upsetting and all around unpleasant. This is leaking into the rest of my life.
The constant travel for work may also be a factor. I fret more over Heather's health.
And our income is way down with the new job, but we're not controlling our costs the way we need to. It's bad. I find that stress-inducing.
On the up side, I got to spend a week with my darling girls, and lived to tell the tale. My back is nearly 100% better. I had a productive work day. And I'm loved, which is so amazing I try not to think about it too long or too hard, lest I go blind.
More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment