User experienced this:
"When i start up my treo i receive the following error message; Please Load Library SAMgr.Lib. When i hit the Ok message, the treo reboots and brings me back to square 1
This occurred after my IT person attempted to delete numerous blank contacts that had appeared on my phone.
Unfortunately i am not able to hotsync nor do anything else. Suggestions greatly appreciated."
I had the same problem on my Treo 700p and spent an hour with multiple Verizon and Palm techs, none of whom could figure this out despite multiple hard-resets of my poor PDA.
Finally I took matters into my own hands, found "SAMgr.PRC" in my Palm Archive folder on my PC, and re-installed it. Bingo, the error message went away.
We still don't know why the Palm lost that file (and several others) in the first place. But at least I got past the error message and I can make calls again.
No comments:
Post a Comment